GoalMinds, Inc. is a woman-owned, small business, founded in 1997 in Alexandria, VA. GoalMinds provides coaching and mentoring in life skills, guidance and assistance in the areas of strategic planning, performance improvement, leadership development, and training. “… very informative, inspirational, and given high ratings by those in attendance.” Former Assistant Secretary and Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks
GoalMinds has served businesses such as Verizon, Chevron, and South Texas Rural Health Services, Inc.; organizations such as the Association of Image Consultants International, Association of California School Administrators, and National Association of Chain Drug Stores; government agencies such as USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, The National Park Service, and the US Army Health Care Acquisition Activity. Self-help books published by GoalMinds, Inc. are translated and sold in 12 countries, including Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Korea. The U.S. Commercial Services presented GoalMinds, Inc. an Export Achievement Certificate for accomplishments in the Global Marketplace.
GoalMinds Founder, Jo Condrill, is a professional speaker, consultant, and coach with over 25 years experience in business, government, and volunteer organizations. Additionally, she is:
- Author of the new book, Immigrants Coming to America
- Featured “Wise Woman” in Real Simple magazine
- Published in Going Bonkers magazine, Intelligence and Warning America, Facility Engineers, Real Estate Professional, bizlife, The Manager’s Intelligence Report, Credit Union Executives Society newsletter, Networking News, Playgirl, Executive Update, and Toastmaster magazine.
- Author of Amazon.com Best-Seller, Memories. . . My Role in the Burial of the Unknown Serviceman of the Vietnam Conflict eBook. Co-author of 101 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly, Take Charge of Your Life: Dare to Pursue Your Dreams, Quick and Easy Communication Tips, and From Book Signing to Best Seller: An Insider’s Guide to Conducting a Successful Low-Cost Book Signing Tour,
- Author of an award-winning study “Civilians in Support of Military Field Operations” while a student at the U.S. Army War College.
- Led Toastmasters in the Washington, D.C. area to become ranked the #1 district in that worldwide organization while serving as District Governor and later served on the
Toastmasters International Board of Directors
- Host of Expanding Horizons Podcast Show
- Received Ford Motor Company “Tribute to Business Women Leaders” presented by The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, 2007
- Master of Science, Public Administration, Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX
- Presented U.S. Army Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service, the Army’s highest civilian award, while a supervisor at Headquarters Department of the Army in the Pentagon
- Mother of four: Michael Ellis, engineer; James Ellis, law enforcement; Resa Ellis Motsch; homemaker; Thomas Ellis, a nationally certified heavy crane operator.