GoalMinds, Inc. is a certified woman-owned, small business, founded in 1997 in Alexandria, VA. Founder, Jo Condrill, is a US Army War College graduate who served nine years on the Department of Army Staff in the Pentagon. GoalMinds provides advice, guidance and assistance in the areas of strategic planning, performance improvement, leadership development, process and productivity analysis and improvement, training and coaching. "... very informative, inspirational, and given high ratings by those in attendance.” Former Assistant Secretary and Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks
GoalMinds has served businesses such as Verizon, Chevron, and South Texas Rural Health Services, Inc.; organizations such as the Association of Image Consultants International, Association of California School Administrators, and National Association of Chain Drug Stores; government agencies such as USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service, The National Park Service, and the US Army Health Care Acquisition Activity. Self-help books published by GoalMinds, Inc. are translated and sold in 12 countries, including Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Korea. The U.S. Commercial Services presented GoalMinds, Inc. an Export Achievement Certificate for accomplishments in the Global Marketplace.
GoalMinds, Inc. is a Texas certified Historically Underutilized Business (Hub). TXMAS-8-874060 is modeled after its GSA MOBIS contract GS-10F-0302N. http://www.goalmindsgsa.com
Founder, Jo Condrill, is a professional speaker and consultant with over 25 years experience in business, government, and volunteer organizations. Additionally, she is
- Featured “Wise Woman” in Real Simple magazine
- Published in Intelligence and Warning America, Facility Engineers, Real Estate Professional, bizlife, The Manager’s Intelligence Report, Credit Union Executives Society newsletter, Networking News, Playgirl, Executive Update, and Toastmaster magazine.
- Best-Selling Author of 101 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly, Take Charge of Your Life: Dare to Pursue Your Dreams, and From Book Signing to Best Seller
- Author of an award-winning study “Civilians in Support of Military Field Operations” while a student at the U.S. Army War College.
- Leader of Toastmasters in the Washington, D.C. area to rank #1 in that worldwide organization while serving as District Governor and later served on the Toastmasters Board of Directors
- Host of Take Charge of Your Life podcasts on http://www.successtalk.com/jocondrill with 55,000 registered channel viewers
- Member of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of Ford Motor Company and The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce presented 2007 “WOW” award
- Mother of four
- M.S. Public Administration, Central Michigan Univ.
- B.S. Business Administration, Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX
- Received U.S. Army Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service, the Army’s highest civilian award, while a supervisor at Headquarters Department of the Army in the Pentagon
If you would like to learn about a fantastic business that pays you for your business knowledge and life experiences, we highly recommend Tom Antion, an accomplished international speaker. He reveals the tips, tricks and techniques that earn you high fees in the speaking industry. He is a great resource. Click here to check it out.